A healthy smile is a sign of a happy child. A smile is also a sign of good dental habits, access to quality dental care, and a parent or care giver who makes regular dental checkups standard practice for his or her child. All Spartanburg County Children can enjoy healthy smiles.
DID YOU KNOW THAT …
- Tooth Decay is the #1 childhood disease?
- An estimated 52 million school hours nationwide are lost each year due to oral disease?
- Untreated dental problems can lead to on-going serious illness such as diabetes, heart disease, blood poisoning and even death?
- FREE DENTAL CARE IS AVAILABLE IF YOUR CHILD MEETS HEALTHY SMILES’ QUALIFICATIONS:
– No Dental Insurance
– No Medicaid
– Qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch
– Ages 4 to 18